Chiang Mai, Thailand
16 – 21 November 2015
International Academic Exposure 2015 is a week long program designated to give students an opportunity to have International learning experiences in line with enjoy the culture and nature of Thailand.
- Thematic lecture series (Business Management and English for Business)
- University Visit at Chiang Mai University, Thailand
- Small Medium Enterprise visit
- Cultural and City tour around Chiang Mai
- International experiences
- Certificate of participation
TIME AND VENUE
This program will be held on November 16 -21, 2015 in Chiang Mai Thailand
GOALS OF THE PROGRAM
- To provide challenging international learning experiences.
- To challenge the students to interactively involve in International community
- To enhance communication skill in term of English for Business
- To prepare students in welcoming ASEAN community 2015.
- Students (Bachelor degree or graduate degree) are welcomed.
- Good health (physically and mentally)
- Good communication skill and knowledge
- Able to commit to a full time program
HOW TO APPLY
Please register online here.
Deadline to apply : 20 September 2015
To take part at this program, students are required to pay program fee in amount of Rp 4.500.000,- (without flight) .The committee will help finding the cheap flightfare going to Chiang Mai.
Term of payment:
Down payment : Rp 1.500.000,- ( to confirm your participation, maximum 25 September 2015)
Rest of payment : Rp 3.000.000,- (20 October 2015)
Hotel/guesthouse/apartment 6D/5N (twin/triple share), Airport pick up (Chiang Mai Airport), Meal during program based on schedule, Lecture series, Kantoke dinner, Cultural tour, Maetaman elephant visit, Welcoming Lunch, Certificates, local transport, souvenir, support.
Passport fee, flight expenses to and from Chiang Mai from your home country, personal insurance, personal expenses, airport transfer, meal excluded in schedule, minibar in hotel, laundry, telephone.
Tentative schedule of the program
|Day and date||Time||Activities||Venue|
|November 16, 2015
|9.00 – 16.00||Arrival of participants||Chiang Mai International Airport|
|18.30 -20.00||Welcome dinner||TBA|
|November 17, 2015
|9.00 – 9.15||Welcoming remarks from LI CMU||LI CMU|
|9.15 – 9.30||Introduction on LI CMU and CMU||LI CMU|
|9.30 – 12.00||Lecture 1 : Entrepreneurship||LI CMU|
|12.00 – 13.00||Welcoming Lunch||Grand View Hotel|
|13.00 – 14.00||Campus tour around CMU||CMU|
|14.00 – 16.00||Lecture 2 : Business and Product Marketing||LI CMU|
|16.00 –||Leisure time|
|November 18, 2015
|9.00 – 12.00||English for Business class||CMU|
|12.00 – 13.00||Lunch, prayer, break|
|13.00 – 17.00||Cultural tour||Doi Suthep and puphing palace|
|17.00 –||Leisure time|
|November 19, 2015
|8.00 – 15.00||Tour to elephant camp||Elephant Camp|
|15.00 – 17.00||English for business class||TBA|
|17.00 –||Free time|
|November 20, 2015
|9.00 – 12 .00||Visit to local company (small medium enterprise)|
|12.00 – 13.00||Lunch|
|13.00 – 17.00||Shopping time at MAYA|
|17.30 – 18.00||Certificate presentation and closing program|
|18.00 – 20.00||Farewell dinner and Lanna Dance Performance : Kantoke|
|November 21, 2015
|9.00 -15.00||Check out and go back home|
For further information, please contact:
Office of Partnership and International Affairs
Master of Management
Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta
Mr. Setiawan (+6285729268734)