Registration of candidates for graduate students by filling out the REGISTRATION FORM.
Once declared PASSED THE EXAM, then the candidates submit the following document files to the study program:
- Proof of printed registration form as a graduate program applicants and along with the latest 5 (five) pieces of color photos of 4×6;
- Proof of registration payment from the bank
- Test card
- Copy of legitimate and legal certificate of previous education level, legalized by the certificate issuing institution;
- Copy of legitimate and legal academic transcripts of previous education level, legalized by the transcript issuing institution;
- Candidates’ projection in the graduate program containing reasons, expectations and plans after the study (format can be downloaded here).
- The Statement of Assurance/Cost Ability from the agency or stamped certificate stating their own ability to pay all of the graduate programs tuition (format can be downloaded here);
- Statement of Good Health from a doctor at the health center or hospital;
- Curriculum vitae and employment history (format can be downloaded here);
- A License Study to enroll the postgraduate education from the employer/leader especially for those already work (format can be downloaded here);
- Letters of Recommendation from the university, government or private institutions for those required by the study program (contact the Study Program).
For the Applicants of Master program (S2):
Copy of Certificate of TOEFL with a minimum score of 450 and/or TOAFL with a minimum score of 350. If this score is not achieved at the beginning of registration, candidates can be accepted as a student if they pass the admission exams. However before the comprehension exam is carried out, the required language skills must be fulfilled.
Description: The certificate validity period is 2 (two) years from the date of issuance of certificate
Questions about the Cost CLICK HERE